life is a series of adventures, not one great one. here's where the energy of my Renaissance Soul lies at the moment...
Teaching English in Hanoi, Vietnam

August 22, 2009

Skype...Believe the Hype!


As of this morning the 6 month multiple entry business visa arrived in my passport, looking all official and important. I guess this means that I must be going!

Also in the post this morning were the accessories and assorted gadgetry to get me up and running on 'Skype', which is going to be an awesome way of keeping in touch once I'm in Hanoi. I urge everybody now, right now, to download this amazing programme (and no, I've not been recruited as a Skype salesperson!), cos its just plain awesome. I'll be able to make FREE internet phone calls to everyone back home who has joined the 'skypelution', and very very cheap phone calls too. When you've downloaded skype, be sure to search for me as 'sarahcurson', and lets start skyping!

And as if that isnt enough of an incentive, anyone who does chat to me on Skype will have the pleasure of seeing my pixellated self wearing a clunky, retro, aviator style microphone headset, circa Terry Wogan 1975!

No comments: