life is a series of adventures, not one great one. here's where the energy of my Renaissance Soul lies at the moment...
Teaching English in Hanoi, Vietnam

September 21, 2010

Halong Bay Again...

...and it only gets better and better each time I go. I hadnt realised just how hard I had been working in Hanoi, and how much I needed a holiday, until we arrived in Halong Bay, boarded our boat and unpacked into our cosy cabins for the trip. I was really impressed with how comfortable the boat was, and the food wasnt half bad either.

Cruising around the bay is quite possibly the most relaxing thing in-the-world-bar-none, and the sun was out for the whole trip making the experience even better. Though we spent most of the time simply with some worthwhile and necessary relaxation, we did break through with some exercise on day two with a short cycle ride on Cat Ba Island, and a quick dip in the sea at Monkey Island.
Dad thought the whole thing was terrific, and a great start to the holiday.

SarahHeadsEast xx

No comments: