life is a series of adventures, not one great one. here's where the energy of my Renaissance Soul lies at the moment...
Teaching English in Hanoi, Vietnam

September 26, 2010

off-topic

Heya Folks,
It seems that September has been a particularly 'noisy' month blogwise, what with my birthday and catching up on all the parts of my ter-ravels with Dad. I hope that you are enjoying all the posts, please feel free to email me or leave a comment; though a blog is, by design, a one-sided conversation, it is sometimes nice to get a reply :).

You might also note that there has been a rapid succession of dramatic updates to the design and content of the blog, with the particular addition of kooky extras if you care to divert your eyes right. ---------------------------------------------->

The reasons for this are twofold. Firstly, I have had a quiet teaching week, and occupied my free time by 'messing around' on this site :). Secondly, I have come to the realisation that I have LOVED keeping a web record of my adventures in Hanoi; It began as an online diary and email shortcut, but I feel I may have evolved from that, and genuinely enjoy the creativity of composing posts. Its not something I really want to give up, when I give up the adventure this November; so I'm using my Renaissance-Soul brain to find a way of keeping a presence on the web next year.

As an astronmer might have said at some point....'Watch This Space'

SarahHeadsEast xx

No comments: