life is a series of adventures, not one great one. here's where the energy of my Renaissance Soul lies at the moment...
Teaching English in Hanoi, Vietnam

May 3, 2010

Food on the Move



Heya Folks,
A new phenomenon has swept across Hanoi, that of 'revolving' food. Saturday last, we decided to check it out. We each got an individual hotpot, in which to put various pieces of food which were transported around the restaurant on a central conveyor belt. You have to take your chances, and grab what you can, when you can, lest it doesnt come around again! A complete DIY meal which was great fun, especially because I could tailor-make mine to my vegetarian tastes!

Having not been to a revolving restaurant such as this before, it was a rather novel experience for me and I had great fun. Will definitely be making a return visit!

SarahHeadsEast xx

No comments: