life is a series of adventures, not one great one. here's where the energy of my Renaissance Soul lies at the moment...
Teaching English in Hanoi, Vietnam

May 2, 2010

Marmite


Heya Folks,
Looked who dropped into Hanoi last week! Friends of my Dad's, Angela and Jose, on the start of their three week trip through Vietnam. We met up for coffee on their first day here, and then later on I took them to NewDay restaurant, authentically Vietnamese and always very popular. After that I took them to meet my friends at the ever-popular 'Bia Hoi', and we had a great time chatting and drinking 10p Beer! I only wish they stayed longer in Hanoi so I could have shown them round proprly (and they could have helped out our appalling pub quiz team on tuesday night!), but they set off the next day for Sapa, and then on southwards.

I wish them the best of luck on their trip in Vietnam, it was great to meet them and I hope they had a great time in Hanoi!

SarahHeadsEast xx

PS - the blog title.....a little gift from Angela and Jose. Somehow, the world is more manageable armed with a jar of marmite. Thanks guys!

No comments: