life is a series of adventures, not one great one. here's where the energy of my Renaissance Soul lies at the moment...
Teaching English in Hanoi, Vietnam

October 29, 2010

Fun and Games

Heya Folks,
I decided on a personal resolution this week to take my camera out of the house more and actually photograph all those weird and wonderful parts of my Hanoi life which I take for granted. For reasons of blogging, and because I only have a paltry 10 days left in the city (next week I'm in HCMC and Cambodia). Here is part one of my photography efforts....last lessons in a few of my kindergartens.
This one is Kindergarten 2010 on Tho Nhuom street, a brand new school in the Vietedutech program. To be involved in the very beginning has been just awesome and the teacher, Ms Trang, was by far my favourite to work with.

And here is Hoa Hong Kindergarten in Dong Da district, in my opinion the best school in the program. All the teachers and supervisors help to really get the kids involved in the lesson, and the English ability of the students is noticeably better for that.

I'll be MIA on the blog next week, as tonight I'm heading down to Saigon to celebrate a birthday weekend. I'm sticking around for a few days longer and then heading over to Cambodia and a rendezvous with my namesake in Phnom Penh. Watch this Space!!!

SarahHeadsEast xx

No comments: