life is a series of adventures, not one great one. here's where the energy of my Renaissance Soul lies at the moment...
Teaching English in Hanoi, Vietnam

November 19, 2009

leaving on a jet plane....don't know when I'll be back again....

Heya folks!
Well its arrived, my bags are by the front door and *hopefully* under the airline weight limit. 6 months of planning, of hard graft at the Youth Hostel and of dreaming of Hanoi and its all about to become a reality. I make no apologies for reaching for all the traditional cliches, but I'm going to be living the dream out there and I can't wait. Nervous? sure, but I've decided to feel the fear...then do it anyway! Life is all about going for it, and I can't wait to see where the adventure will take me.

Before I descend into wanderlusty ramblings, I thought I'd post on here a lovely quote given to me by Lindsey yesterday, which just perfectly sums up me and this trip. Thanks chuck!

"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the things you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
(Mark Twain)
So so long UK! Next post from Hanoi. Watch this space.
SarahHeadsEast xx

No comments: