life is a series of adventures, not one great one. here's where the energy of my Renaissance Soul lies at the moment...
Teaching English in Hanoi, Vietnam

November 15, 2009

packing day

Heya folks,

I made it back to the coast this week with my backpack and my computer, along with hugs and cards and good wishes from my colleagues at the YHA. I have had such a fun summer season with them all, and I'm going to miss them very much. However, the next adventure is only 6DAYS away! Eek! Can scarceley believe that the dream is about to become a reality, for all my talking about hoping and planning, I now have to actually do it. Kick off is thursday evening, when I take the overnight coach down to London. After a day kicking around Heathrow I check in and fly late afternoon.....WOO!

...And so to packing, which at the minute looks like this. Somewhere burried beneath that is a list, and tomorrow I am going to check it all off and put it into my rucksack (minus the cat!). Whether it fits or not, and is within the airline weight limit, is another matter, but fingers crossed!



until next time,

SarahheadsEast xx

2 comments:

Jill said...

How like BK to lend you a paw with the packing.
Mother xx

Sarah said...

BK is currently asleep on top of my tote bag in the hallway. He has a real wanderlusty streak, will have to make sure he doesnt accidentally tag along in a spare pocket...
Sarah xx